What’s better than Italian Affogato? Affogato made with one of Lancaster County Coffee Roasters’ caramel-flavored coffee.
- To make this at home, start by freezing the serving bowl, glass, or cup for at least 15 minutes.
- Next, brew your favorite caramel-flavored coffee as a strong brew.
- Place one generous dip of gelato into the chilled bowl (ice cream will do in a pinch)
- Top with a quarter cup of strong-brewed coffee. The cold dish allows the hot coffee to slide over the gelato without melting it for a deliciously sweet coffee treat.
- Take photos, post on Instagram, and enjoy!