Want your cold coffee to get even colder? Try making coffee pops and using them as your summertime swizzle stick. Here's how it's done:
- Brew your favorite Lancaster County Coffee and let it cool. (Or even better, cold-brew it.)
- Add sweetener and creamer to taste. Use oat milk, almond creamer, half and half–whatever.
- Pour it into freezer pop molds. You can use the ones shown here, or use the ones you have. Just make sure the pops will be thin enough to fit into a tall glass.
- Stick them in the freezer and let them freeze solid. This usually takes about a day, so be patient.
- Make your favorite cold coffee, but hold the ice. Take your coffee pops out of the molds and use one to make your cold brew even colder without ever losing strength or flavor.